Burning belly fat is a big deal any day! Ask those who trying and doing everything possible to shed off some fat from their tummies /bellies!
They will tell you that it is not easy. I have observed that apart from all kinds of cardiovascular exercises, food, that is what we eat, play a vital role in the body, especially in determining whether one will shed excess fat or not.
Here are some simple belly fat tips:
- Eat Plenty of Soluble Fibre.
- Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats.
- Make sure to take a mixture of cucumber, lemon, ginger and sometimes turmeric.
- Eat a High-Protein Diet.
- Reduce Your Stress Levels.
- Don’t Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods.
- Cut Back on Carbs, specially Refined Carbs.
- Reduce the intake of alcohol, especially beer and sweet alcohols. Better still, if you can, dont take at all.
- Run away from supplementary sugar -it is very unhealthy and harmful to the body.
- Befriend watermelon. This is because the amino acid arginine, abundant in watermelon, might promote weight loss, especially, according to a new study in the Journal of Nutrition.
- Snack on watermelon everytime.
- remember to add arginine food sources like different types of seafood, nuts, and seeds, to your diet.
- Focus on sugar-free and calorie-free products.
- Eat more whole grains, they are healthy and can also help to shed belly fat. Whole grains reduce the production of insulin, a hormone that encourages fat storage, making it easier to lose belly fat.
- Eliminate refined sugar, liquid sugar or sugar-sweetened beverages from your diet
- Take plenty of lemon water. Although it does not regulate losing belly fat directly, yet, it provides a wealth of health benefits that can help the body to lose fat, especially belly fat.
- To see a good and effective result, drink it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
- As you take lemon water, it helps to detoxify your liver and make it function more properly, since it is one of the most important organs in the body, responsible for performing hundreds of different functions.
- Studies have also shown that lemon water helps to improve metabolism, reduce appetite, and remove unwanted fat sludge.
- Try as much as possible to eat food that are high in fibre – these will assist in lowering the risk of diabetes, high cholesterol and other heart diseases in the body
- Eating fibre defeats constipation and improves digestion in the body.
- To lose belly fat, eat more and more fibre. This is because fibre – enriched diet will help reduce abdominal belly fat and even general weight in the body.
- Reports say women should eat from 21 to 25 grams of fibre per day, while men for 30 to 38 grams a day.
- The best sources of dietary fibre include fruits, whole grains, all kinds of vegetables, legumes, like beans, kale, oats, and berries amongst others.
- If you can, take green tea. This is because weight loss is naturally linked with green tea and it is one of the healthiest beverages anyone can drink. Its active compounds are able to increase the levels of hormones that send the signals to fat cells to break down fat and releases fat into the bloodstream in form of energy.
- sources – www.foxnews.com, stronglift.com