Recipe for 4 servings:
1 onion (crushed)
1 tablespoon offor or achi powder
1 big bunch bitter leaf (shredded and washed)
1 kilogram beef and assorted meat
1 large smoked or dry fish (washed)
1 large stockfish (washed)
3 tablespoons ground crayfish
2 cooking spoons palm oil
Salt and seasoning to taste
2 pieces cameroun or nsukka yellow pepper (crushed)
- Wash and season the meats.
- Add enough salt, seasoning to taste and onion.
- Cook until tender.
- In another pot, cook the fish, stockfish and crayfish, including the seasonings and salt to taste.
- Allow to cook properly to produce the stock.
- Add the crushed pepper to the pot.
- Pour the offor or achi into a deep bowl, add the palm oil and stir into the boiling pot.
- Pour in the cooked meat, simmer and cook for two minutes.
- Cover until the colour becomes lighter.
- Uncover, simmer, stir and aadd the washed bitter leaves.
- Stir gently and simmer for 60 seconds .
- Taste for salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and serve with any swallow.