Recipe for 3 servings:
- 1 cup of milk.
- ½ teaspoon white pepper.
- 6 sizeable sweet potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- ½ cup butter or margarine.
- Little salt and seasoning to taste.
- 1/2 teaspoons curry and thyme
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Place them in a glass bowl and pour 2 cups of water on them.
- Cover and microwave until the potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
- Remove from heat, drain off the water cover and leave for five minutes.
- If you don’t want to use the microwave, you can pour the potatoes into a sizeable pot and set on fire.
- Cook until tender and pulpy. Remove from heat and drain
- Use an electric mixer to beat and mash the potatoes until smooth.
- Cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining ingredients for two or three minutes.
- Gradually pour the milk mixture into the potatoes, using the electric mixer to mix and smoothen the delicacy.
- If necessary, re-heat for some minutes until quite hot.
- Remove from heat and serve as a potato delicacy.
Please follow and like us: