Christmas is around the corner again. This is a time when Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, as the only Saviour of the whole world
In the spirit of the celebration, many kinds of delicacies will be used to celebrate this festive season.
We will be releasing these recipes especially alternatives to rice.
Well, let’s begin with Christmas Punch. It is very easy to prepare.
All you need do is combine all the ingredients together in one minute and you have your drink handy.
Recipe for 4 servings:
- 1 cup of white sugar.
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 4 cups of fresh orange juice.
- 4 cups of fresh pineapple juice.
- some rind or bark of the orange juice
- 4 cups of homemade lemonade.
- 1 bottle ginger ale duly chilled.
- Combine sugar and tea in a pitcher and stir well until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add the orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry and lemonade, and stir well.
- Add the orange rind to give the punch a thingy taste
- Refrigerate for four hours.
- Remember to stir in ginger ale just before serving.
- Hmmm, it is ready.