The year is almost over and many foodies made all kinds of food resolutions at the beginning of the year. The big question is this – Did you fulfill the food promises you made?
Am sure, many will say, haba, Lydia nooooo. I could not, because of XYZ reason. Hmmmn.
The truth is that many stuck to these resolutions, but so many foodies abandoned these resolution in the course of the year.
As the old year is getting ready to roll off, sit down and go through your resolution list, and carefully look through to see which ones were possible and which ones could not be made possible.
Re – arrange a new planning list and make up your mind to be resolute about your new food resolutions.
What are food resolutions? They are simple and complex decisions you make to eat healthily and maintain a healthy lifestle.
These are some food and nutritional resolves that will help us go through a beautiful season, while feeding well.
These resolves are generally known as Food Resolutions you can make to help you live a sound, healthy and fulfilled life.
On the GOURMET GUIDE FOOD SHOW ON UNILAG 103.1FM, we had many callers and contributors who called in to the studio and even sent in their personal messages stating what their food resolutions would look like. Lets see some of them…
These are what they had to say…
- I want to cut down on sweet food.
- I want to cut down as sweet drinks, soft drinks, and fizzy drinks.
- I want to stop eating heavy meals at night.
- I want to stop eating late at night.
- I have decided that this year 2020, I will cut down on chicken and take more of fish, vegetables, and water.
- Well as for me, as much as possible, I just really need to reduce, avoid or stop taking fried food….
- This year I will prefer to do more steaming, boiling and other healthy methods. rather than using an unhealthy method to prepare my meals.
- For me, I have resolved to take more water to help my health.
- Well, I have made up my made to stop eating late.
- My focus this year will be on fruits, fruits, fruits, and assorted vegetables.
- As for me, I must cut down on heavy meals this year 2020.
- I want to eat as early as possible and also eat at the right time.
- This year, I want to stop buying roadside food. In fact, I have mapped out some money to this effect, I will buy foodstuffs from the market and prepare my food all by myself IN MY KITCHEN.
- I want to cut down on fat, so for me, every morning, when I wake up, the first thing I will do is to drink warm water with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice, to flush out unnecessary toxins from my system.
Okay. You too can make your resolutions. But if you are at a loss, or you are just blank, that is, right now, you don’t know what your resolve will look like, go ahead and read through some of these postulations that some of our radio audience shared on the show and decide what to make out of them all.
Hmmn, don’t just read, go ahead and make your own decisions…
If you smoke, you can decide to commit to quitting. If you don’t smoke, don’t start
Improve your diet.
Address stress in your life.
Make an appointment with your primary care provider to get a complete physical examamination.