We know you can stand the heat. We know you’re a creative cook. And indeed, you’ve got a fast burner. But you’ve never been in a cooking contest like ours.
Starting from June 8th – July 8th, we dare you to compete for honor, respect and prize as you unlock your cooking skills and slice your way through to the finals in the 1st Young & Cerebral Cooking Contest.
3 cooks with sterling performances will get Fridges, Cooker Ovens, Burners, Gas Cylinders, Sets of Cutlery, Set of Pots and yes an Internship placement plus a business development program.
To participate in this Cooking Contest, Here are the Rules:
1. You must be a Nigerian living in Nigeria between the ages if 18-35 years.
2. Record a 5-Minute video of you preparing any dish of your choice and get a friend to objectively critic it.
3. Upload on Youtube.com and tag the video “Young and Cerebral Cooking Contest”
4. Get likes from your friends, family, & frenemies to like, comment and share your video using#CookandWin
5. Send your details, recipes used and link to the Youtube video to youngandcerebral2010@gmail
6. The meal must be a unique and must never have been submitted or presented anywhere before.
7. Like & Follow Young & Cerebral pages for updates.
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1HhPszf (/young&cerebral)
Twitter: http://bit.ly/1NYkSzv (@youngcerebral)
Instagram: http://bit.ly/1LZJBFs (@youngandcerebral)
Winners will be judged based on:
Food Preparation, Presentation, WOW Factor, Objective
Criticism from Friend, General Appearance, Neatness, Eye for Detail and Artistic Quality.
Confirmed Judges are Chef Daniel Olurin// DML , Chef Abiola Akanji // RedDishCulinary, Busayo Oderinde // Food Enthusiast
This Competition is a Young & Cerebral initiative and is proudly sponsored by Resource Intermediaries Limited, Yemi Electronics, DML, Folaice, Knights & Bishop, Addosser Micro-Finance Bank, ZeroFinance & Reddish Chronicles.
For more details, call the organizers on 0813 303 8749 or send a mail to youngandcerebral2010@gmail
Scores are based on;
1. Food preparation 2.Presentation 3.Wow factor 4.Objective criticism from friend
5. General appearance 6.Neatness 7. Artistic quality
Now, we look forward to seeing those yummy videos.
Keep your knives sharpened.