Did you remember this food riddles we displayed on this blog a couple of days ago? https://gourmetguide234.com/2020/03/28/food-riddles-3/
There are some fruits hiding in the sentences below. Can you identify each fruit from the statements below?
(There is a fruit in every statement) Example: Did you see a man go by? (Mango). So, go ahead and solve this FOOD RIDDLES.
The answers are now ready!
1. He found his home lonely after his dog’s death.
2. One dare not rob an anaconda of its prey.
3. The crook made his escape armed with a gem.
4. She told her uncle money was what she needed more.
5. If I go out now, I shall miss my cousin.
6. Either courage or anger made him move swiftly.
7. The beggar held out his cap pleading for money.
8. Matters regarding rape should be dealt differently.
9. The English teacher Ryan teaches French too.
10. He saw his papa yawning at work.
11. He had kept on his lap lumpsum of money.
12. Are classes for Telugu available in this city?
13. It is easy to shape a child rather than a man.
14. He is an extremely cheesy guy.
15. Can I wear a khaki with a black shirt?