Good day Everyone, welcome to another exciting time on Gourmetguide234.com!
Today, one of our dynamic chef Mr Ifedayo Emmanuel, who is a chef at Sherifyt Royale Hotel and suite, spoke to us on our food channel about a Mexican cuisine called Gaucamole Sauce and French toast.
WHAT IS GAUCAMOLE SAUCE?
The gaucamole Sauce is originally from Mexico and it got its name derived from two words which are; ahuacatl (avocado) and molli (sauce).
Gaucamole sauce can be taken with french toast as a perfect breakfast meal, both for children and adult.
- 4 Slices of bread (1 serving)
- 1 ball of very ripe Avocado pear
- Black pepper
- 1/2 bulb of onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 strong tomato
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- Olive/vegetable oil
FOR GAUCAMOLE SAUCE
- Chop garlic, onion, tomato (remove seeds) finely
- Scoop the avocado pear once u cut open into a container suitable for mashing, then mash with a fork to give a paste
- Add the chopped garlic, onion and tomato
- Sprinkle black pepper and a pinch of salt
- Add 3 drops of olive/veg oil
- Mash all together and set aside
Your Gaucamole Sauce is Ready!!!!!
FOR FRENCH/SLIGHT TOAST
- Break egg into a deep bowl, sprinkle black pepper and salt
- Add milk(liquid) and whisk together
- Season your bread; sprinkle salt, pepper, oil and dip into the already whisked egg, turn overleaf and dip again
- Add a little butter/oil into your non stick frying pan and heat up slightly
- Place your bread on your heated pan and allow to toast for 2 min
- Flip over to the other side and allow to toast for 2 min as well under low heat
- Spread gaucamole sauce as bed and cover with another bread and cover with another bread, press a bit to key in.
- Serve with cuppa(Cup of tea) or a cup of Joe(Coffee)
- You can take your french toast bread directly with a spread of nutella or maple syrup without gaucamole sauce
- You can toast your bread after seasoning without dipping in eggs and spread your sauce of choice or maple syrup
- All goes with a cup of coffee or tea(no milk nor sugar, to help boost neurons and activate antioxidants).
I am salivating already!!!!!!!!
Try your hands on this anytime soon and treat yourself to a delicious but healthy meal